The Reverse realm is a strange upside down realm where a few new monsters spawn and a few new armor pieces are dropped.
To get into the Reverse realm you need a Reverse Magic Mirror which is obtained by killing Duke Fishron, probably the hardest boss in the game currently. A recommendation is to bring any kind of grappling hook, gravitation potions, gravity globe if possible, and a pair of wings since this realm is totally upside down. Note that you can only enter the Reverse realm while in a Hardmode world. The level of all monsters in the Reverse realm is increased by 100, therefor gaining much better stats, be careful.
If you are playing NTerraria 6, this is not implemented yet
- Phaseblade Fighter Mask, dropped in the jungle
- Phaseblade Fighter Breastplate, dropped by the Vengefull Eye of Cthulhu
- Phaseblade Fighter Pants, dropped by Moss Hornets
- Darkness Helmet, dropped in the corruption
- Darkness Breastplate, dropped by the Zone Eater
- darkness pants are unknown
- The Almighty Stick, dropped by Corpse Weed
- paladin helmet drops from paladin
- paladin chestplate drops from queen slime
- paladin leggings drop from either lizhards or blue dungeon skeletons
- While standing upside down in the top of the world, the world infinitely flips itself. (In a Normal Realm, you'd fall down to the ground. Because the world is itself upside down, it will flip the screen, but it results in you falling up to the top again.)
Add anything I may have missed here